Our mothers are the most important women in our lives. By nature, they give selflessly and relentlessly, from the moment we are born until they take their last breath. We go to them for advice, recipes, babysitting needs and life-hacks in general. They’re honest, thoughtful, kind and caring and notorious for surprising us with the most amazing gifts. So, why is it that we have such a hard time deciding what to buy THEM for Mother’s Day each year? Maybe it’s because nothing we can think of even comes close to showing how valuable they truly are?! Well, this year we’re here to make gift giving a little easier for you! We’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite items that mothers are sure to love. Whether you’re shopping for a new mom, a minivan momma or a veteran mom, we’ve got you covered!
1. Fit Bit – There are numerous styles and colors available; some options are up to 50% off for Mother’s Day!
2. Purse – Here are some of our favorite styles and brands (different price points available.)
3. Silky Robe – Think *something to wear while your self-tanner dries*
4. Insulated Tumbler – Whether you like it hot or cold, this cute tumbler has you covered.
1. Massage or Mani/Pedi Gift Card
3. Tote – The catch-all for bibs, sippy cups, shin guards, bows, shoes in various sizes; basically all the things we need to run our household!
Brown Leather (Alert: this can be monogrammed!)
4. Sunglasses – Stay trendy with tortoise shell frames and mirrored lenses, in these nearly indestructible frames (toddler tested, you guys).
1. Outdoor Potted Flowers (found at your local greenhouse.) Yard art and decorative landscaping items are also a fun option!
3. Portable Steamer – While practical, we think this is perfect for the on-the-go mom!
4. Bath Bombs – The absolute ULTIMATE in relaxation; buy one or in a set.
Let us know what you are getting your mom, this Mother’s Day, in the comments below!
Jill + Lauren
(Affiliate links included)