Hey there! I’m Jill. I’m a small town, West Virginia girl with big city glam in my DNA. My 9-to-5, as a Commercial Insurance Agent, keeps me busy, but my most rewarding work is done within the walls of our suburban home. I would best describe myself as a wife, mother and fashion lover. I’m obsessed with denim and pearls and all things southern. I’m an exercise enthusiast and enjoy healthy living. But let’s be real, chocolate will always be my *favorite* food group! I believe strong is the new beautiful and anyone who knows me, knows that protein shakes are my kryptonite. In my spare time you’ll find me in the weight room, binge-watching HGTV, being a bleacher momma, refereeing my tweenager and threenager, crafting or spending time with my sorority sisters.
- In 2010 I won Tri-State Dancing With The Stars (what a wild, fun year that was!)
- My Oldest Daugher, Kailyn, and I were ‘the face’ of a United Way Ad Campaign.
- I’ve sung ‘Celebrate Good Times’ on stage with Kool & The Gang (believe me, it was a party!)
- I can rap every.single.word to Sir Mix-A-lot’s ‘Baby Got Back’ (dance moves included.)
Hi! I’m Lauren. I’m a first-born, 30-something millennial lawyer with an affinity for all things fashion, beauty and tutorial videos! I have lived in VA, WV, CA, DC and New Zealand. I am married to my college boyfriend and am the mother of a toddler, baby, and schnoodle. I am a wannabe foodie and have a serious sweet tooth. In my spare time, I love playing personal stylist for my friends, watching everything from Real Housewives to TED Talks, trying new restaurants, and traveling with my family and friends.
- I rarely call my family by their given names; instead, it’s: Bearsie, Chucky, Little, Tiny, Big, BB King, Baby Doll, Tom Tom and Bearcat.
- I am generally an optimist, but especially when it come to navigating a new area, finding a parking spot, and my ability to recreate Pinterest crafts/recipes/workouts.
- I love a team sport – throughout high school and college, I cheered and played on volleyball and badminton teams. (That’s right, competitive badminton!)
- I’m a Capitol Hill Alum.
Policies and Disclaimers
The opinions expressed on Glitter Jungle are Jill and Lauren’s alone and are not representative of their respective employers.
Jill and Lauren purchase the majority of reviewed products with their own money. If and when they accept sponsored goods for promotion, giveaway, or review, the posts are clearly marked in accordance with FTC requirements.